Your chance to win a training holiday!
Posted on: April 26, 2018
1. 2 free places (1 male and 1 female) will be awarded via a random draw of finishers in the Immortal Half at Stourhead and the Immortal Half at Wimbleball. if you finish both events your number will be in the draw twice. The draw will take place on Tuesday 15th May at 11am. The winner can redeem their prize on either a TriEscape (3 nights) or Swim Camp (3 nights) – selected from scheduled camp dates
TriEscape link: https://mastersoftri.com/events/categories/triescape/
Swim Camp link: https://mastersoftri.com/events/categories/swim/
2. Short description of the Tri Escape Camp:
The Masters of Tri TriEscape weekend training camp offers the athlete a unique and logistically easy opportunity to escape for a long weekend of triathlon training – and time away from home!
The weekend is packed full of assessment, coaching and feedback for each athlete to effectively improve performance – making those marginal gains everyone needs over a weekend!
All the athlete needs is their basic training kit for swim, bike (including helmet, pedals and shoes) and run. A high spec. hire bike (Merida or Berria) is included and airport transfers from/to Alicante airport are also included.
Full details of the camp can be found on this link: https://mastersoftri.com/events/categories/triescape/
Short description of the Swim Camp:
The Master of Tri Swim Camp provides the athlete with a complete assessment of their swimming with a full long weekend (Friday to Monday) of assessment, coaching, and training.
Coached pool session, open water swims and Vasa SwimErgo sessions are included to provide each athlete with all the knowledge and tools required to continue their development following the weekend camp.
Full details of the camp can be found on this link: https://mastersoftri.com/events/categories/swim/
3. The prizes can be used by 1 male and 1 female athlete
4. Fully inclusive of full board accommodation at the 4 Star Bonalba Hotel in a shared twin room (if single room occupancy is requested additional charges will apply – price per night on request)
5. Airport transfers from and to Alicante airport (if arriving and departing within the camp dates). Flights to Alicante are not included.
6. Fully coached camp
7. Bike hire included for TriEscape Camp
8. Camp to be redeemed by end November 2018
9. Insurance is not included
10. T&C´s as on the Masters of Tri website (link: https://mastersoftri.com/terms-and-conditions/)